This month has brought on lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. They are mild, but frequent. Nothing I am concerned about though. I had them all the time with Emerson as well.
Also, this is the first month where people have confidently and openly asked me about my (large) bump. I think before, even though I looked pregnant, people were hesitant because I had Emerson with me and they either thought 1) she is still carrying her pregnancy weight from her son or 2) there is no way that woman can have a young toddler and be pregnant! Lol.
Here is a brief recap of what went on this month:
- I have gained a total of 23 lbs and I am gaining at a good rate (1 lb per week).
- I feel huge! We took family pictures this month and looking at the picture of my big arms/belly/legs/etc. made me realize how much my body has really changed...here's hoping it all magically melts away after baby comes.
- Heartburn still continues. This is one thing I don't remember having any problems with when I was pregnant with Emerson. On the flip side, I like eating bananas, something my stomach wouldn't tolerate with Emerson.
- I am enjoying the cooler weather as it is way more comfortable for me than the heat.
- Mild swelling in ankles at the end of the day.
Hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving!