Sunday, October 25, 2009

Girls Night Out

Last Friday I finally got some fun time in with the friends. Me, my best friend and my old college roommates (also best friends) went to downtown Bricktown in Oklahoma City to hang out. We had so much fun catching up. They were all in my wedding, but the wedding was so crazy busy that we did not exactly all get to sit down and chat. We went to Zio's (an Italian restaurant) and then to a Dueling piano place which was pretty cool and then we finished the evening out with a late movie, "Couples Retreat." I laughed through the whole movie, but there was definitely some stuff they could have left out.
Ashley, me and Julie

Lauren and Chelsea

I never got a great group picture.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time! It is always nice to have some girl time...Hmmm, I need me some!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity