I pinned it from my SIL, Sarah, and it was so easy to make and absolutely wonderful.
OK, now that I have really talked it up, I am sure someone in the crowd is a food critic and won't like it, but take it from non-seafood lover ( the exception being shrimp), this is good.
Honey Lime Shrimp, Yum!
I got this great recipe from www.thedoughwillriseagain.wordpress.com. Check out her blog to get the recipe.
What I did different, which wasn't much...
- Winged the spices and honey (I put a little more honey in then recommended)
- Used fresh limes from our lime tree
- Cooked it a little longer to blacken it a bit
- Added plain bread crumbs ( I don't think this really did anything to the recipe, but it did help blacken it)
- Used frozen shrimp instead of fresh