Also, baby curls, lots of travel, and pulling up and bumping into everything pretty much sums up everything else that happened this month.
Eating: It finally happened, something most breastfeeding women dread...being bit! Ouch! Once he bites, he is done nursing, so hopefully he gets the picture fast.
He tried Spaghetti for the first time and loved it!
Per doctors request, I have been doing my very best to fatten my child up, so he has been eating a lot more fatty meats, dairy and rich fruits/veggies. I've even been putting butter on his toast, which of course he loves. He gained two pounds, so I guess the better on the toast trick worked : )
Activity: Henry loves to clap his hands, especially right after bath time. I guess that's when he's happiest? He has also started shaking his head "no", although, I don't think he knows what it means yet.
This boy! He pulls up on everything, thus creating lots of falls. This month he fell right on his upper lip (the Frenectomy) and busted it. There was so much blood! But thankfully it healed and is looking well.
Well, hello there, sticker.
He figured out that he can take the sticker off. Grrr.
Doctor Visit Stats:
- Height: 29 inches
- Weight: 19 lbs 7 oz
- Other: Had his blood drawn to check for iron levels and it was a horrible experience (mainly for me to watch). Thankfully all came back normal, so we don't have to do it again.
- Has started to pat my back when I pat his.
- Celebrated first Halloween, dressed up as a Dalmatian puppy while big bro went as a firefighter.
- Went to his first pumpkin patch.
- Laughs at himself when he scrunches up his nose and snorts.
- Flew to Virgina for the first time for a wedding and had many other firsts: strayed up way too late, rode a carousel and saw Aunt Molly, Uncle Jonathan and Cousin Cassidy.
- Climbed a few steps on the stairs, yikes!
- Cutting 3 new teeth!
He is just the happiest baby!