Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Time, 2010

I have much to be thankful for this year and the Thanksgiving holiday always reminds me to be thankful for what I have. I am thankful for...my faith, family, friends, my awesome and amazing husband, my new house (and garage! Love it during these cold days), health, work. Well, I think you get the idea.

This year we were at my parents for the holiday. There was lots to keep us busy while hanging out with our niece and nephews.

Jesse, Lillian and Lucas on the four wheeler...it was very cold, but that could not stop them!

Lucas opening his early b-day gift. I just love those Little Golden Books.
Jesse chilling with the newest nephew Wade.

Spending quality time with his aunt.

Jesse also snuggled up this little guy (for those of you who don't know Jesse, this is a very rare thing).


Nathan opening his b-day gift. He was so excited to get a train.


Even Wade got a gift, it's hard to see it on his face, but he loved it :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
-Heather
















Here are some pictures of my Thanksgiving holiday weekend.





















3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time. Love the new page background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan's face is so cute! He looks so excited about that train! Tell Jesse that pic of him and Nuts better be framed and displayed the next time we come over. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute pictures!!! Glad to see J wearing a shirt handed down from me as he was acquiring his MASSIVE t-shirt collection.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity