Monday, May 16, 2011

A Busy Weekend

It's that time of year, the time for graduations! My brother graduated from Oklahoma State University medical school this past Friday and our family could not be more proud of him and his accomplishments. He will be in residency for the next five years as a general surgeon.


His wife, Lindsey, put on an awesome party! The cake was so neat.



I loved the mason jars with the orange straws.

A closer look.


Ty with the sisters.
I also have to congratulate my BBF, Julie, from graduating from the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center. Julie graduated with a masters in Occupational Therapy. We celebrated with pedicures :)
Aside from celebrating all of the graduations, I got to see two (out of three) of my best college friends, Lauren and Chelsea. It was great catching up and we missed the 4th member of our crew, Ashley. I also went on an adventure with my niece and nephews to find the Dinosaur rock. This picture was just too cute not to post :)




Success! Just use your imagination. It looks like a Brachiosaurus or according to the Land Before Time, a Long Neck.

I had a great weekend seeing family and friends and the fun will only continue next week when we go on vacation with my family. Can't wait to soak up some sun!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to make it! I know it was quite the drive!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity