Sunday, August 28, 2011

When the Parents Came to Visit

Due to my recent career activity, I failed at blogging about my parents visit to Houston. They came to see Jesse and I the weekend before I started my job, so it was a little crazy, but we had a really great time with them.


We went to the JPMorgan Chase Tower observation deck.
The Tower is 75 stories tall, making it the tallest building in Houston, and one of the top 10 buildings in the United States. The observation deck is on the 60th floor. We didn't get to go all the way to the top, but believe me, the 60th floor was high enough!




Views from the deck. The view was amazing!
Dad and mom posing for a picture at the deck.


Touring the aquarium. The white tigers were pretty cool...such and odd animal to have at an aquarium.


At the Water Wall. This is probably my all time favorite free thing to do in Houston. It is so peaceful to watch the water.


There you have it, a fun-filled weekend with the parents. I already have a list of things to do for their next visit.















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity