Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall is in the Air

I am still getting used to the fact that 80 degrees is considered fall weather in Houston. But I am not complaining, because it feels so wonderful!

I love fall, but I think that is because I am just so sick of the hot, humid summer weather. I am also sure I will "love" winter and spring and then summer again once it comes around : )

The new season has inspired me to start pinning again on Pinterest (I pin in waves). Check out my latest pins...


Love this idea, so simple.


Plaid...A fall and winter favorite for me.

Scarves are such a great accessory. I have been on the hunt for a great leopard scarf like this one.


Monster Munch.
I am not a huge candy corn fan, so I think next time I will leave out. 

 
I may be among a small percentage of adults that doesn't like dressing up for Halloween. It just seems like so much work and everyone always judges your outfits on creativity..or lack there of.
 My opinions aside, this looks like a pretty cute/simple idea that I would try, if forced.

 
Pumpkin Fluff.
 
This stuff is so good! It can be so much more than just a dip. I think it would make a great frosting or cake/pie filling. 

This just made me laugh, as well as it kind of creeped me out. What a great idea for a Halloween party.
 


I made these several years ago for a Halloween party and they were a big hit. So easy to make and so good. My bows weren't that pretty though.

That is all I have for now, I am sure before too long I will be pinning Christmas ideas...yikes.
 
Happy fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity