Friday, January 9, 2015

BB2 Baby Shower: McKee Construction

Our family is so blessed to have a church family that loves our baby boy as much as we do! They honored us with a baby shower last weekend and it had the cutest theme, McKee Construction. 

Here are a few snapshots of the shower.

Yummy food table!


The ladies got to use the cool chalk board sign my FIL made.

One side of the neat quilt my MIL made. Made for a great backdrop!


With my lovely hostesses. Our hats say "McKee Construction"  

My mom was able to attend the shower as well...just wish I had a picture of the two of us! As always, I wish I had more photos to remember the day.

So very thankful for this church and group women who support us as a family. Can't wait for baby to arrive and be loved on by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity