Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Said I Would Tell You...

Remember my blog about Ben Affleck? Well I had high hopes of "bumping" into him while in Bville and they are leaving in a few weeks because they are done filming and unfortunately I had zero luck of even catching a glimpse, well that all changed today because I SAW BEN AFFLECK! I saw him shooting a scene downtown while I was driving. I don't have a picture, but I can still say I have seen him and I mean he was facing me, only a few feet away, and I was at a stop sign so I got a pretty good view. And I am not for certain, but the girl he was shooting the scene with kind of looked like Rachel McAdams (her back was to me, but she is for sure in the movie). I guess I will have to wait until the movie comes out for me to know for sure.

I know you may think this is childish of me and that I should just think he is just another human being, and he is, but it is totally different when you are in a small town in OK and celebrities are hanging out at the places where you hang out.

Here's a question for you...The film crew is having a fundraiser for Bartlesville which will benefit certain organizations and they are doing a celebrity poker game. By invite only, you can pay $250 to attend the social event for the poker game OR you can pay $1,000 to actually play poker with Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams or Olga Kurylenko. The question is, would you pay, for any celebrity for that matter? Now I did not get an invite (my boss did) so I don't have to actually make that decision. Now I don't think I would, but if it were Brad Pitt I think I might scrap up the $250. Anyway vote yes or no on my side panel.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! No, I don't think you're crazy! I would probably be out stalking the filming areas daily. Glad you got to see him!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity