Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just a Saturday Morning with The Pioneer Woman

Saturday morning I met up with my bff, Julie, and battled the crowd to get our books signed from The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. Her newest book is titled "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" and talks about how she turned from a city girl to country wife and mother.




My Saturday ended with celebrating a friends birthday. We went to eat at Cattleman's in Oklahoma City. It was yummy! Happy Birthday Clay!


-Heather















3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you guys with the Pioneer Woman! I'm glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am green!!! Hope you enjoyed the whole experience - line and all. I love the picture, and am telling all my friends that I know someone who met her.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity