Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trick or Treaters Welcome

We hung our little "Welcome" sign for trick or treaters expecting floods of cute children in their cute costumes to come to the door. Unfortunately all we got was a 13 year old with no costume and a Wal-Mart sack. She didn't even say "Trick or treat" or "Thank you."


What is this world coming to? You can bet my children will say "trick or treat" AND "thank you."



Fortunately this cute trick or treater showed up and made my day.




He is such a good sport.



Hope everyone else had great trick or treaters come to their door.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I had a group of trick-or-treaters come and just hold their bags open, so I asked "What do you say?"

    You better believe they said Trick-or-Treat AND thank you! haha I might be the mean lady on the block! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder where he got the idea to trick or treat at his own house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always make the kids say trick-or-treat also. I just stare at them until they come out with it. I answered the door with the cat in my arms one time this year--he was a huge hit, the kid didn't even want the candy, he just wanted to pet the cat!! I guess apartment trick-or-treating is not the thing to do. Sorry you got deflated!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity