Monday, August 20, 2012

Try This Immediatety! A Rave Shrimp Recipe

I typically don't rave about the food I have made from Pinterest, but this I must recommend.

I pinned it from my SIL, Sarah, and it was so easy to make and absolutely wonderful.
OK, now that I have really talked it up, I am sure someone in the crowd is a food critic and won't like it, but take it from non-seafood lover ( the exception being shrimp), this is good.

Honey Lime Shrimp, Yum! 



I got this great recipe from www.thedoughwillriseagain.wordpress.com. Check out her blog to get the recipe.

What I did different, which wasn't much...
  • Winged the spices and honey (I put a little more honey in then recommended)
  • Used fresh limes from our lime tree
  • Cooked it a little longer to blacken it a bit
  • Added plain bread crumbs ( I don't think this really did anything to the recipe, but it did help blacken it)
  • Used frozen shrimp instead of fresh
I hope you all add the ingredients to your grocery list this week and give it a try.
Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. This is on our menu for tomoorrow! Glad to know you liked it! And you have a lime tree?!?!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity