Friday, January 3, 2014

Emerson's First Christmas: Part 2

We spent Christmas in Oklahoma this year with my family. It was a winter wonderland! Thankfully the roads were not icy and our drive up was a safe one.



Play time with cousin Lillian.


Emerson and cousin Jack were "sharing" toys.

Playing a rousing game of Headbanz...its harder than it looks :)

All the grand kids with Granddad and Grammy.

We played Dirty Santa the night before our Christmas this year with board games and it was so much fun.

There were some pretty funny moments.

Our family Christmas morning.

Opening stockings.

With my beautiful mom and sister.

Playing with his Christmas gift from Grammy and Granddad.

Frying up our Christmas lunch. Brrr...

 Emerson and his real smile, and Lucas with his "smile for the camera" smile.

With cousins Nathan and Wade. Won't be long before their little brother arrives!

With Granddad Connie.

I just love that doggie hat and double chin.

Beside all the time I got to spend with family, I also got spend some time with my best friend and her fiancé. Their wedding is in April so I got to run a few wedding errands with them and they got to meet Emerson for the first time.

He wasn't too sure about Rob's beard, but he sure was happy to be in this photo :)

And on a totally random note, I got to shoot Jesse's gun while we were at my parents house. Watch out world, I know how to load and shoot it now!
 
 
 My target: the pond. I look so ridiculous and unnatural shooting the thing, but at least I know how to handle it now.
 
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Bring on 2014...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity