Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WHALEcome...

...to Emerson's room!
 

I failed to do a "nursery reveal" when Emerson was just a little baby and it now seems like the word "nursery" is outdated considering he is almost one, but none-the-less I want to show a few photos of Emerson's whale themed room.







 






 
The poor child is so deprived of color. We decided not to paint the walls because painting terrifies us, which if you have ever been to our very beige walled house, you will understand that about us. Oh well, I am sure there will come a day when he wants to paint his room the color of his choosing, so I will save my energy for then : )
 
Thanks for taking the tour!






1 comment:

  1. Such a cute room! I've been wondering what it looks like ever since you described it to me last year! We definitely need a catch up call soon! I'll text you and find out the best time to call :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity