Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Rewind

And I mean let's do a major rewind. In fact, let's pretend it's not almost August and I haven't posted since February. Yikes.

We've had so many things happen between now and then, that I've actually had plenty of things to write about, just not the time. So instead of going back and writing a very long post, I'm recapping our life since February. So here are the highlights:

March: We found out we are moving back to Katy, TX. I declare this month March Moving Madness. I went on a girls trip with my mom and sister. My mom watched the boys while we went house hunting. My sister and her family came to visit, and my brother and his family came to visit.
Oh and the biggest news of all, we found out we are expecting baby number three!







April: Jesse officially started his new job on April 1. The long commutes and overnight stays have begun. We sold our house and bought a house all on the same day.  Emerson turned FOUR! We celebrated by going to Chuck E Cheese and then with a little party at church friends. This was the boys last month at school. We say final goodbyes to our Lumberton home and get the keys to our new home.







May: Moving month!  So I now officially declare this month May Moving Madness (part 2). We got the keys at the end of April, but our stuff didn't arrive until May. We celebrated my 31st birthday. Jesse's parents visited, and then my parents stopped for a short visit and took the boys back with them to Oklahoma so Jesse and I could take a mini vacation to Las Vegas with friends.





June: We found out baby number three is another BOY. To celebrate we had the most amazing dessert, a warm doughnut stuffed with ice cream.YUM.





July: We visited my best friend and her husband in Austin, TX. Took the boys to their first firework show on the Fourth of July. Both did really well with the load noises. I turned 20 weeks with baby number three. I spent a girls weekend away in Colorado celebrating my friends upcoming wedding. And we took our family Colorado vacation, separate post is already in the works on this one. Promise.



 



And I think that about does for a quick catch up. See, you didn't miss much in the McKee life. Just some major life events, no biggie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity