Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life Lately

Here's what's been happening in my world.




I don't believe I have announced this yet, but over Christmas my brother and SIL announced they are having their first baby!!! We are all so excited for them. They find out this month if the baby is a girl or a boy...can't wait to find out!




Car show with Jesse. I have always wanted a Lamborghini, now why is that too much to ask for?
Jesse's college friend Clay, AKA Dirt, spent a few weeks in Houston for work. This is what we call the "dirt" pose, a classic.



Family came to visit (I will post more about the trip).

Received two very cute personalized gifts...





Platter from my SIL, Sarah. Love the green!
My BFF gave me a bracelet to remind me of home (Oklahoma). So cute.

Random, but I stumbled upon this picture from Christmas and thought I would share.
My nephews playing in the tractor tire. So cute!
Upcoming events

Jesse's Birthday!


Valentines Day, which Jesse hates because its the day after his birthday and he feels as though he has to share the spot light. He can be dramatic.


Trip to San Antonio for J's bday.

And I am sure there are many other things, but those are the ones happening next week.

Until then, as they say in Oklahoma, see ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity