The majority of month five was all about sharing our good news to family and friends. Here are a few highlights from each week.
- We found out we are having a boy! I would recommend having this ultrasound at your doctors office versus some random place that you found on the Internet that only does ultrasounds on the weekend in a sketchy office, but hey, that's just me.
- Acne still plagues me. This has been my worst pregnancy battle. Ever since the end of September, my face has been out of control. I would still choose acne over morning sickness though.
- I could definitely feel the baby move this week. I had been noticing a similar feeling in earlier weeks, but wasn't sure what it was yet. The movements have been consistent and I now know it is definitely my baby boy.
- I grew! I feel like my baby bump became more noticeable between weeks 18 and 19.
- Still enjoying baby movements, can't wait until he is big and strong enough for Jesse to see the movements as well.
- I am now in all maternity tops. I still wear regular jeans with the help of the belly band. I could probably get away with some regular tops, but maternity clothes are just so much more comfortable.
Since I am almost in week 24 now, my month six update will be following soon...