Here is a quick recap of my goals for 2012:
1) Blog more...not more on my own, but participate more on others.
- Outcome- I probably didn't flop on this too much. I feel like I did a better job of commenting and joining others blogs, but I guess a lot of you can be the judge since several of you have blogs. How did I do?
- Outcome- Hahaha, what was I thinking setting this goal. It is totally doable, but not for me, at least not with the crazy work schedule I had. I ended up reading five books, great ones I might add. It's not quantity, but quality, right?
- Outcome- Pinerest was a huge help in this department and I definitely branched out of my cooking comfort zone on some things. I probably had more flop recipes then keepers, but none-the-less, I now have new/different recipes that I keep on the weekly rotation.
- Outcome- a great big Fail, with a capital F. But wait, I have a really, really good excuse. I am pregnant! I actually lost 3 (whole) pounds before finding out I was pregnant, since then I have gained 11, but am totally fine with it and am definitely NOT trying to lose any weight...until after the baby is born : )
- Outcome- Well I can end on a good note because we definitely did this! We moved from an apartment in Houston to a house in Katy and are loving it.
- Well, I said I was going to end on a good note, but this DID NOT happen, at all. But that is OK, I still was semi successful with my 2012 goals, so maybe needing to reevaluate on a monthly basis is not needed.
Resolutions, goals, whatever you want to call them, how did you do on your resolutions for 2012?