Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thankful for Family

I have some catching up to do on my blogging! So here I go...

I just love this time of year because you get so many opportunities to spend time with family. This year we had the added bonus of celebrating my granddad Connie's 80th birthday.

You would never know he has turned 80 as he is healthy and young looking : ) I am very proud to call him my granddad and look up to the person that he is. Emerson is blessed to know him as well.

 
All the great grand kids with Granddad Connie

Emerson at our family's Red Rock for the first time. He can't engrave his name until he is old enough to do it himself.
 
 
 
Ooooklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...


Driving in the pasture with Uncle Brent, first time to "drive."
 
 We also spent some time at my parents house.

Emerson thought the horse was very funny.

Feeding the cows with Granddad.


Time to eat! Emerson got to sit with all his cousins while he enjoyed his meal.

Quality time with cousin Lucas.
 
Separate from this trip, my brother, SIL and nephew came to Houston to visit us. We were all curious to see how the cousins acted towards each other.

 They didn't seem to mind each other : )

Love those blue eyes!

Cousin Jack wanted to join Emerson for his bath.

Ha, just love the faces on these two. Bath time must be serious business.
 

Jack and Emerson are only about 9.5 months apart, which at this age is quite an age gap, but I have a feeling they will be best buds when they get a little older : )

Ah, love all these family photos. Now that my pre-Thanksgiving family time is on the blog, I will soon post all the fun we had at Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Keep those pictures coming - we love to see and read of your family times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emerson and Jack are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity