Saturday, August 15, 2015

Beach Vacation, 2015

We took a wonderful beach vacation with a few of my family members in July in Florida. 

I'll let the pictures do most of the story telling since there are so many of them!

Emerson's second time to see the ocean. First time he was only 4 months old. 


Henry's first to time to see/touch the ocean.




Cousin Lucas loved holding Henry : )




My dad celebrated a birthday while we were there. Picture with my parents and the grand kids that were there.


Trip to the zoo! Another first for Henry.


Emerson loved feeding the animals!


Henry enjoyed sleeping : ) 





Walking on the pier.



Last day to play at the beach. Emerson hated the sand, so that made our trip more interesting...considering sand was everywhere!



These faces of Henry crack me up. Couldn't choose just one.





Some of my favorite of Henry! 



Family photo time.




Best picture ever of these two. 




Such a great trip, but we may be waiting a few years before going back. Emerson needs to get over his fear of sand first : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity