Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Job Update

I have completed my first week of work and it went great. I love my new job! I mean I still have a lot to learn, but I am just excited that I get to learn. This job is going to teach me great things and I cannot wait to jump into the events even if it does mean working on a Saturday here and there (yuck).


My office, well technically it is a small conference room, but for now it is all mine. My desk is on the left. I also use the conference table when I need to spread something out.


My desk! Small, but it's all I need.
One of my window views. This room has three large windows in it so I get great lighting and views (even if the views are of parking garages). The big building in the background is the building Jesse will move into soon.


Another great thing about this job is location, location, location! We get our own parking garage and I get my own spot, so no more hail dents in the car. Even better, it is super close to where Jesse works, we even got to eat our lunches together some this week. AND it is right across the street from the gym I go to (will go to...more often hopefully).

-Heather










1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity