Sunday, June 12, 2011

Polyvore


Old Navy- Comfort

Old Navy- Comfort by heatherjmckee featuring embellished sandals



Old Navy sleeveless tank
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com




Old Navy long maxi skirt
$30 - oldnavy.gap.com




Old Navy embellished sandals
$23 - oldnavy.gap.com




Old Navy filigree earrings
$5.50 - oldnavy.gap.com






I may be way behind on the times, but I recently discovered this Web site known as Polyvore. It allows you to pick out clothes from any of your favorite stores and piece outfits together. I think it is way fun! Anyway, here is a look I sort of already have. I love, love, love that skirt. It is so comfortable, it is especially nice to travel in. I pair it with a white top and minimal jewelry (then again, I am not too big on lots of jewelry). And right now I am really into that peach finger nail polish.


For me, this outfit just screams COMFORT!


It was fun piecing this together so you may be seeing more fashion posts from me in the future...even though I am no fashionista :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity