Sunday, June 26, 2011

On My Own- Surprise Vacay Part 3

I was on my own on Sunday of our "vacation." Jesse had to work all day, but I was able to pull him away from the computer to eat brunch at a local place called McCormick Cafe and it was delicious!




They had hand squeezed orange juice. I could not believe how good that stuff was. I wish I had taken I picture of my banana and strawberry french toast, but I was too hungry and ate it all up before I had time to think about it.

That afternoon I drove myself to the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument.


A monument to the Fallen 7th Cavalry, it bears the names of the 7th Cavalry officers and enlisted men who fought and died.
Custer National Cemetery


There I am! Thanks to the timer on my camera and a convenient wooden post, I have proof that I was there.




1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity