Friday, June 17, 2011

Yellowstone- Surprise Vacay Part 2

I was so excited when Jesse said we would have time to go to Yellowstone National Park while I was visiting. I remember going as a child, but you just can't get enough of this...

At the Entrance.


A funny looking rock. Can anyone else see the face in the rock? Or is it just me? I can make something out of nothing sometimes.




Old Faithful.

We had dinner at the Old Faithful Inn.


Inside the hotel. It is so big! And old; it was built in 1903.


We didn't get to see a bear like we were hoping, but we did see lots of wildlife.


This is one of my favorites: A Bald Eagle. Terrible pictures of it, but I have never seen one in person, so it was pretty cool to see.

Look closely and you'll see the Bald Eagle.

Bison


We only drove through probably a quarter of the park and we would love to back someday. Anyone who has never been, I would highly recommend it!


More to come...


2 comments:

  1. It is so nice that you were able to go along on Jesse's business trip. All of the pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bald eagle!?!?! SO COOL!!! And I totally see the face in the funny rock.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity