Challenges that make you scratch your head and say to yourself "Where is this all gonna go?"
Here is the solution we came up with...
A custom made storage solution...all for around $100!
Now, it's nothing fancy, but it is a whole lot better than those boxes. And a whole lot cheaper than other storage solutions we looked at.
Here is the spending breakdown:
- Two book shelves from Big Lots at $30 a piece = $60
- Two short curtain rods from Wal-Mart at $2 a piece = $4
- Fabric from Hobby Lobby = $15
- Shower curtain rod from Wal-Mart = $12
- Four storage baskets from Wal-Mart at $4 a piece = $16
Total (give or take a few dollars)= $107
Finally, no more boxes!