Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cleaning Out the Closet

I have learned a new trick! Today I had this huge urge to go shopping, everyone gets those urges right? Anyway, I wanted to get new things, but I knew there was nothing that I " absolutely had to have or else I would die" type stuff, so I cleaned out my closet to prove that I NEEDED new clothes. In the process of cleaning out my closet, not only did I realize I have an extreme excess amount of clothes, but I also found old clothes that I love! I now have seven new/old outfits hanging in my closet...that I guess technically have always been hanging in my closet.


So if you are getting those "I desperately need new clothes" blues, just clean out your closet. If you have an empty closet when you are done, then go shopping. If not, then maybe you will come to the same realization that I did. Man, I can be so smart sometimes.


Pictures of clothes that are long over due to go to a new home.


Here we go, a little more organized.


I have a problem, I think I hoard jeans. You don't want to know what is left in my closet.



The clothes are still in good shape, just things I have out grown (sad to say), so if anyone wants them, just let me know. If not, then out they go by next week.



1 comment:

  1. I got in the practice about a year ago of finding something in my closet to get rid of whenever I buy something new. I think it was actually my husband's recommendation that spurred me to do that! It helps me to be realistic about tossing things that I really don't ever wear. And it keeps me from having to buy even more hangers...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity