Thursday, July 21, 2011

Last Week At a Glimpse

This past week was a busy one! I went up to Elgin, OK to spend time with family. I spent a lot of time with my niece and nephew. Their parents ( aka my sister and brother-in-law) went on a week trip to Mexico, which meant these two little ones were spoiled all week by their grandparents...and their aunt Heather of course.


Lucas on a horse. And don't worry that is not a scared face, it's just a big smile. It's so funny when you tell him to smile for the camera because he has to say "cheeeeese" and as soon as he is done saying it, the smile is gone :) Kids can be so funny.

And here's Blue Mouth Lillian! She loved her blueberry snow cone.


I thought this picture was too cute. All of the cousins together. Lillian reading to her brother and two cousins Nathan and Wade (those boys are growing way too fast for me). This moment probably only lasted a few seconds so I am glad I got a shot of it.

Jumping on the trampoline...even my mom and dad joined in, which was something to see :)



The main reason I went to Oklahoma was to visit my grandparents. My grandma Loretta has not been feeling well lately and due to a series of events is now feeling better, but is really weak. She needs physical therapy and more on call care so she is going to be in a Care Center for hopefully just a few months until her strength returns.


We got her all settled in and stayed a few day's to be with her. She seems to be doing OK, but I know my family would really appreciate prayers for her, my granddad and all of us.


Not only did I get to see my grandparents, but both of my uncles (mom's side) and several cousins, so it was really good to see all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity