Here's a brief list of what all our past year included:
- Owned our first home
- Said hello to my first big girl public relations career
- Made wonderful friends in Bartlesville
- Welcomed our nephew Wade Douglas Kirkpatrick into the world
- Survived the coldest winter in Oklahoma history
- Said goodbye to my first big girl career
- Sold our first home
- Moved to Houston, TX
- Made new/reunited with friends in Houston (thanks James and Brittany for being such awesome friends to us!)
- Saw a piece of history as Prince William married Kate Middleton
- Traveled to Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, whew!
And I know I am probably forgetting some major stuff, but you get the gist, we move around and travel a lot which makes for a busy life.
We have been through a lot together in the past year, nothing traumatic, but we have been very busy and our lives haven't seemed to slow down since we got married. However, I wouldn't change our crazy lives for anything. Jesse is my best friend, a great roommate (does his own laundry and all) and a wonderful husband. All I have to say is thanks sweetie for putting up with me another year, I know there will be many more crazy, happy times ahead.
Happy Anniversary Jesse!