Thursday, July 21, 2011

Justa Passin Through

As I traveled to Oklahoma this past week, I drove through several small towns. One in particular caught my eye. The town of Calvert, TX. Calvert is a historic Victorian town founded in 1868 (and yes it's registered as a historic town and all of that).


I have driven through it several times before and each time I have been wanting to take a few snap shots. Well, this time I just decided why not?


As many of you know, I am a wanna be photographer. All I lack is the right camera and skill :)BUT what else do you need when you have the heart and Photoshop? Well, yes skill would be nice. Anyway, my point being, this town is full of great senior/engagement photo backdrops.






I love this building, so colorful.



Now this is a fun door.


Here are a few pictures of the town.






In honor of my grandma Loretta I took this picture.

I would love to eat at this restaurant. Maybe next time I go through.



None of these pictures of have been touched up with Photoshop. (and they obviously don't look photo shopped) In fact most of these shots were taken from the car. I have been playing around on Photoshop and hope to have some before and after pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity