- Still sleep with my pregnancy pillow (body pillow).
- Sometimes miss being pregnant...and then I remember how uncomfortable I was, never mind.
- Still take naps when Emerson sleeps.
- Got so used to wearing new clothes when I was pregnant that I now want an all new post-pregnancy wardrobe.
- Have found a miracle weight lose program where I get to eat whatever I want and shed pounds every week. It's called breastfeeding.
- Find myself singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" to myself even when Emerson is not with me.
- Sometimes rock myself to sleep out of habit.
- Look forward to bedtime. Hurry up 9 p.m.!
- Am getting used to eating with one hand and doing laundry, and cleaning...
- Have checked on my son to make sure he was still breathing while he was asleep.
- Am going bald! Well, not completely bald yet, but definitely have bald spots. No one tells you that you will lose all your hair after having a baby.
- Get excited to go to Babies R Us and see what cool toys they have.
- Am not as excited to start solids like I thought I would be. There are too many rules!
- Love my son more than I ever thought possible...especially when he pouts, it is just too cute.
Grown Up Strawberry Shortcake Shake
43 minutes ago