Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have Internet

FINALLY! I don't know how Jesse went two weeks without Internet. One week was way too long for me. No excuses for me now if I don't update my blog.


Moving on...


Jesse and I have had fun discovering our new city in the evenings. We had several very pleasant days last week and we went to a few parks, loved them.


We attempted to go to the Water Wall in uptown (I have no idea the importance of this place, yet), sadly it was shut down for a cleaning. We did however end up eating at a delicious seafood place called Pappadeaux, yummy.


We have officially unpacked. I use the word "unpacked" loosely though, because we still have tons of stuff in boxes, however, we don't need all of our stuff right now and there is no place to put it, so in the boxes they stay.


Next on the list, find me a job! Oh yeah, and sale our house, I sort of forget from time to time that we still own a house in another state...out of sight, out of mind.


Sorry there are no pictures this week, I forgot my camera each time we went out, I will do better this week of taking pictures of the fun things we do in Houston.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world wide web! Looking forward to those pictures and more Texas posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phone camera is always a good backup!! It's so easy to email the pictures to yourself as a picture message, then post them on the blog. I want to see the Water Wall!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity